Yesterday by the grace of God we started this teaching captioned launching pads into realms of new dawn. Today we’re going to be looking at part two of it. As our text today we have two scriptures, Job 14:7 and Isaiah 43:19
New dawn represents continuous change of levels that God has in store for His people beginning with you. You are dominating the circunstances, situations and challenges of life that were staring you in the face and threatening to get you frustrated. For that to happen we need the force of hope. Without any doubt we live in troubled timds. Many organisations all over the world are cutting jobs right now. The economy of strong nations are crashing. Natural disasters are all over the nations of the earth. Things that were not happening before are suddenly happening.
Sicknesses and diseases that were never known before are becoming the order of the day. All of these things make things look hopeless for many people but that is not you. It’s part of the agenda (2Timothy 3:1) But God’s word assures us of exemption. (Psalm 91:7) There is hope for you. Some of you came in here with a heavy burden in your heart. The good news is you are here to meet the burden lifter. You are not returning with that burden in your heart. I declare in the name of Jesus that those burdens shall be turned to testimonies.
There is no hopeless situation with God. So hold on to your hope. Refuse to be hopeless because to be hopeless is to be helpless. All issues concerning your health, your marriage and every aspect of your life will become testimonies. God will change your story. Some of you are having heavy challenges with your health. I declare that the God that spared my life will spare your life. For those going through marital challenges that marriage will blossom again. That runaway husband will come back again. That disappointment in marriage will be turned to testimony. There are certain individuals here believing God for marriage. The enemy is trying to make you believe that there is no hope for you. The devil is a liar. There shall be waves of miracle marriages. You will not cry to get a godly husband or a godly wife.No matter your situation there's hope for you. Refuse to be hopeless. To be hopeless is to be helpless. -@DavidOyedepoMin Click To Tweet
The blessing of God is closer to you than you can imagine. You only need your eyes to be opened. I am not talking about taking someone else’s husband or someone else’s wife. I am talking about being covenantly married. Don’t ruin someome else’s home. Some of you are in that condition. Stop it and stop it now. What you sow determines what you reap. Don’t consciously cause challenges in someone else’s marriage so that you can grab the man or grab the women. You want to be covenantly married? Don’t go around having multiple relationships at the same time and then comparing people. That’s ungodliness.
I hear in my spirit right now, there shall be waves of marital restoration. The devil has made you to believe that there is no hope for your marriage. You’re married but it’s like you’re not married and you’re wishing that you are not married or you’re wishing you’re not married to the person you’re married to. Now that you’re married, what do you want to do? You can’t change him/her but you’re in the presence of the unchangeable changer. God will make you to laugh. That difficult husband the God of Shiloh will touch his heart. That difficult wife the God of Shiloh will touch her heart. He will establish your heart’s desire.
Therefore remember, no matter the situation there is hope for you. Very importantly we must understand how to maintain our hope. We have a lively hope in Christ Jesus. The Bible makes that very clear.
How do we maintain our hope in Christ?
1. You must have a mental picture of your desired future. (Genesis 13:14-15) What do you see? What you see determines how well you are able to maintain your hope. See a great future. The word of God as prophecy has kept on coming but what do you see? What you see will determine what you get. See a glorious marriage and you will have one. See a prosperous future and you will have one. See a healthy body and you will have one. Whatever you see is what you get.
2. Feed on God’s word continually. The hope that is built on the word of God will never know shame. (Romans 10:17) You will not see shame. (Romans 5:5) If you have been experiencing shame in any area of your life the last you experienced is the last you will ever experience. Everywhere you have been put to shame they will begin to honour you.
Benefits of hope
1. Supernatural joy. (Romans 12:22) No matter the situation you are joyful because your joy is rooted in God, not in circumstances. (Habbakkuk 3:19) And when this is there the world finds it difficult to understand you.
2. Freedom from depression. Depression is a thief of the future. It is one of the major things that leads to people taking their lives. You are here on this mountain with any form of depression, it is cursed in the name of Jesus. And I command the burdens on your heart to be lifted. Whatever might be trying to bring that depression upon your life is hereby to the roots declared cursed.
3. It empowers you to take appropriate steps. Remember the story of Father Abraham. (Romans 4:18-20) Against hope Abraham believed in hope. Imagine how many people must have mocked him. But against hope he kept on believing in hope. At the end of the day he got his miracle. Yesterday we heard the testimony of that doctor Mrs at the age of 54 giving birth to a son after over 100 miscarriages. In the process she died, came back to life and I love what she said. She said she never gave up on her search for a child from the right source. What men have thought to be impossible God will do it in your life. You’re believing God for a miracle child? Don’t lose hope. There is hope for you. Your case is not closed. Yesterday we had the testimony of a 54-year old woman that gave birth. Last year we had a 60-year old woman that got married for the first time. There is hope for you.
In closing, we must be very careful with the enemies of hope. Watch out for them and don’t give them room in your life. Number one enemy of hope is wrong association. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. If you move with hopeless people you will live a hopeless life. Don’t let the people you’re moving with destroy the seed that God has planted in your heart at Shiloh. Some of you know that you need to change your friends so that they don’t change your destiny. One thing I love about God’s servant is that he makes friends very easily but he also breaks it very easily. If he sees that the person is not going in the direction in which he is going, before you know it, there is a complete 360 degree turnaround. Who are your friends? Don’t be deceived, evil communication will corrupt good manner. (1Corinthians 15:33) Don’t deceive yourself. Who is that friend that when he’s with you you cannot talk about Jesus boldly? Change your friends and change your life. Wrong association will corrupt good manners. Pen down your friends that you need to change. It’s better to walk alone than to walk with wrong people.
Therefore fight every form of hopelessness in your life. I curse every cause of hopelessness in your life and I decree that your hope begins to come alive.
Life takes on a whole new meaning when you become a member of God’s family through faith in Jesus Christ. If you have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, or if you want to rededicate your life to Him, please pray this prayer with the whole of your heart: “Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Saviour. I want to serve you always.”
PS: For further guidance on what it means to follow Christ, connect with us at Living Faith Church or join a community of Christ followers near you. You can also visit GodLife.com to get useful resources and connect with someone to guide you and pray with you.